Fufatrade Charge-Based Services Policy
1. The User can use -based services provided by the Resource Administration in order to promote his/her announcements for the purpose of increasing of sales. The Resource Administration is not responsible for the expectations and the results of the use of charge-based services. The Administration offers Urgent ad, Buisness ad and Combo ad Promo packages for promoting Users’ announcements. Top-announcements are placed in a separate block over the ordinary announcements. If the User orders a service of announcements raising, they are getting raised over all free offers. They will be displayed on all pages of a column, a section or a region. You can familiarize yourself with more detailed information, as well as with terms of time for which charge-based services will be provided, at the address: www.fufatrade.ng/page/premium-services.
2. Using the Resource the User shall order Charge-based services at the address: www.fufatrade.ng/page/premium-services or through applicable section of mobile applications, in personal account, and in any other appropriate sections of the Resource as well.
3. The Resource Administration may charge a fee Urgent,Business&Combo Promo packages, which are charge-Based Services. The fee permits promoting Users’ announcements in a designated area of the Website. Each party posting Paid Content to the Service is responsible for the Content and compliance with the Terms&Conditions. Any such fees paid hereunder are non-refundable in the event any Content is removed from the Website for violating these Terms, as well as when the User deactivates the announcements by himself.
4. The User shall be acquainted with prices for charge-based services of the Resource, whereupon he/she may order such services. More detailed information about prices for all services is provided in relevant sections of the Resource.
5. Methods of payment
5.1. charge-based services of the Resource can be paid for by means of a bank card. When selecting a specific service the User will be automatically redirected on the processor’s checkout page for entering of bank card details.
5.2. The User can pay for services of the Resource by means of money transfer to the bank account of the Resource Administration on the basis of Resource Administration`s invoice.
7. All data entered by the User on a processor’s checkout page are completely secured in accordance with the safety standards requirements. The Resource Administration receives only that information that relates to your payment.
8. Cost of services on the Resource amounts from ₦ 5,299 to ₦ 30,999 depending on the type of selected service, region and column, where an announcement is posted. You can check a precise cost of services in your personal account having pressed “My ad” in your personal account.
9. The Resource Administration reserves a right occasionally to fix discounts on charge-based services.
10. The Resource Administration reserves a right occasionally to alternate cost and types of charge-based services. Additionally, the Administration is entitled to notify of such alternations on its own discretion.
Last update: 05 July 2019